When you try to log on to Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 or Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 you receive the following error message:
Outlook Integration Error
Please follow the below solution to fix the issue.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type regedit, and then press ENTER.
- Locate and then right-click the following registry subkey:
- Point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type DisableEmailComparisonCheck as the name of new registry entry, and then press ENTER.
- Double-click DisableEmailComparisonCheck, type 1 in the Value data box, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.